29 January, 2006

why have one blog when you can have two?

I have started this blog to collect boring stuff inspired by my studies in Spy School and posts to the Helicopterview mailing list. Sadly, the Helicopterview mailing list's archives are too secret to post online, so Hunting Monsters will have to do the job for you. You can take it that everything that appears here has already appeared on that mailing list.

What is Helicopterview? Well... following the thread Where do you go to discuss politics? on I Love Everything, some people who felt that ILE was not the most ideal place in the world to discuss politics seriously set up the amusingly named mailing list. If you are interested in joining this discussion forum for the brain elite of the world then drop me a line and I will see what I can do.

No comments: